Premium Member
33 Posts
bang on

heres how i found mine...RIO VERDE!!!!

to get the vauxhall color code look here

....and the opel on the other VIN plate

so mine would be 369/65L

Sorted! :thumbs_up:
that was perfect it took me agers to find out where to get the paint code till i saw your pic's and i got it in 2 seconds thanks

·
Registered
619 Posts
hi everyone

can anyone tell me if glacier white and casablanca white are both the same colour????

474/10L,10U: Glacier White, Casablanca White (91-)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
simple, dont go halfords, go to a paint shop...?

B.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Could someone tell me where the code will be on a 2001 corsa C? I found the plate, but lots of figures on there I don'#t know which one. I think it's "147/82L,83U: Star Silver II Met [Bertone] (99-)"

Edit: nevermind just saw the image on this second page, sorry :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Finally worked out after 4 months of speculating that my car is
275/30L: Aquamarine Blue (94-96) :D

The date on that one's a bit out, as mine is from 93 :)

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
/\ no.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if you'd be able to help me, i've only had my car a couple of months and someone has reversed into me in a car park then got off. The bumper has popped off on one side and there are scratches to the car (only about 4).

We went to a garage and he quoted a minimum of £90 just to get the scratches painted, which I just haven't got. (I also seen him trying to further brake the bumper) I'm an 18 year old girl so he was probably just trying to rip me off.

Anyway would someone be able to tell me the code for the paint of my car and also any tips on respraying the scratches? Thanks

My Car:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...713494187_1306745348_33298379_965611849_n.jpg

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Make your own thread in the right section and you're more likely to get help. £90 is pretty cheap though.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts