All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my NHD Business course ive been told that i have to give a random prestentation on anything and ive decided that id like to do a debate! I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what the debate could be about! Obviosuly it has to be kept clean and legal :mad: i was going to do it on a car related subject but was advised not to go down that route :laugh:

If anyone has any sensible suggestions i would very much like to hear them :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been thinking about looking through the paper and trying to find a good issuse but id like one that will really get people thinking about it and it has to last at least 10minutes :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its political correctness gone mad! I have to right to talk about it and if they start getting arsey about it i'll just tell them that my human rights entitle me to talk freely :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
political correctness what a load of cr*p!! they get everything for free brand new car etc got polish living in the same village as myself, got 3 cars no tax/mot (none at all or run out) on any of them ive notified Police and they have done bugger all about it think i should go round and slash some tyres :mad: And if we was the same in their country we wouldn't be allowed to do this? Its an outrage something should be done about it. c'mon brown get your lazy fat a*se into gear

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.