All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a badboy bonnet done eventually but until then I was thinking about getting headlight brows to go with my depo headlights when I get round to buying them - what do you guys think of brows because i can't make my mind up about them :confused:

Cheers guys :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm - maybe i'll just wait then and get the badboy done. My uncle has all the welding gear and works off shore as a driller etc and has alot of experience with welding so going to get him to do it eventually when he has time as when he's home he's busy rebuilding his house. We also need to wait till jo passes her test to get the car up there.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Might as well, saves you spending your money on the brows then spending more on a bad boy later.

·
Registered
498 Posts
whats the fasination with badboy bonnets then?
I always just saw them as an expensive small mod.
I mean, pay for welding, metal, paint, time, for the bonnet to be extended very slightly?
I never thought they looked that good either, but i mean each to his own :)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Like you said each to there own, but extended and badboy on a corsa looks spot on IMO, gives it that little bit more aggressive look in a subtle way.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
get brows and shape them so it looks like a bad boy bonnet thats been welded and then smooth them in with filler n spray :)
This topic way old mate he hasnt even got the corsa anymore lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts