All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok not had these mudflaps for very long but now I've changed my pre 97 bumper for a post 97 one the buggers don't fit on anymore. New ones ordered tho :). Anyway, so before messin about puttin them on ebay thought I'd offer them to you lovely people first.

These are the original and best mudflaps for the corsa B and are normally 20 squids from vauxhall. All fixings and fitting instructions included. Excellenct near new condition as you can see.

No takers over the next few days then fleabay it is lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they hard to fit?

For £14 I might go for it, you OK waiting a few days (i.e. just over a week) until my payday?

Oh and are they for front or rear?
They are incredibly easy to fit actually. All you need is a screwdriver. No cutting or drilling or anything like that. And no I don't mind waiting at all. If you definately want them just let me know and they're yours. I'll keep them safe til you can pay.

They're the original rear ones by the way. The front ones do not have the vauxhall logo on them.

Cheers :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Erm yeah actually, why not? The rear bumper keeps getting splattered with mud (probably from the car park at work, grrr) and I think mud flaps also look kinda nice. If you could possibly put them aside, I'll contact you when Im ready to buy (that is £14 incl postage, right?).

Many thanks indeed :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok, they are yours then. I'll p.m. email/number so just let me know when you are ready to pay. that's right £14 posted. will get them out to you 1st class as soon as I receive the money. Yeah they look wicked so hope you like them. Cheers fella :thumbs_up:

I thought the same as you junior bear so I was dissapointed when I couldn't put them back on when I changed my bumper so I went to Vauxhall and asked about it. The post 97 ones are slightly different in shape and they accomodate for the indent in the bumper where the screw is unlike on the pre 97 bumper. and yeah thats right, the screw you use is already in the bumper so a screwdrivers all you need and you're away!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Righto, I tried fitting these on my old car but they didnt fit. It was a pre-97 and everything, but the right hand one wasnt straight when it was on. I knew the car was a Cat D before I bought it, but only when I sold it did I find out (from the new buyer) that the car was actually involved in a rear-end smash (he looked under the boot carpet), which probably skewed something and made the mud flaps not fit.

Anyway, I have a post-97 Corsa now, so have no need for these. The flaps for sale are pictured above, in Rodge's first post. Since I bought them, they have not been on the car whilst it was being driven. Therefore they are in the same condition, although the packaging is a little worse for wear.

As a result, I am selling these for just £12 posted. I only accept cash/cheque/bank transfer (preferred). Item location is Bedfordshire.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just found out why my mudflaps are NOT fitting properly......my mudflaps are Pre 97, and I have a Post 97 bumper, thanks for that, I'll have to buy some post 97 ones now!! How much were they Rodge??
TC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.