All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every herd of a corsa lifting off the ground **** knos how i managed it.
I hit my usual roundabout speed section a lil faster than usal to show my college mates dat dere 1.6s and 1.2 were no match for the mighty 1.4 16v every thing was kustie leading the pack i may add there was a a free kfc involved.
cliped the inside curb threw me to the outside curb lifted off that curb and flew dow a embankment backwards at speeed new exhaust and anti role bars nice
i well got free kfc
banging cruise lol
leading the way for essex corsas

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Must admit I struggled to read some of that!

I would be seriously worrying if I got my corsa off the ground :driver:

·
Registered
224 Posts
wicked never tried in a corsa other cars hell ye. there is a nice quiet country road near my folks in hornsea with the perfect jump only problem 10ft ditch either side great fun if you got the b??ls

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Every herd of a corsa lifting off the ground **** knos how i managed it.
I hit my usual roundabout speed section a lil faster than usal to show my college mates dat dere 1.6s and 1.2 were no match for the mighty 1.4 16v every thing was kustie leading the pack i may add there was a a free kfc involved.
cliped the inside curb threw me to the outside curb lifted off that curb and flew dow a embankment backwards at speeed new exhaust and anti role bars nice
i well got free kfc
banging cruise lol
leading the way for essex corsas
You did all that for a free KFC.

No anyway what did you actually do I cant make it out.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You did all that for a free KFC.

No anyway what did you actually do I cant make it out.
hit the inside curb and took off like a plane lol on biscuit rims till mine gets referbed lol my cars being compleatly gutted so i fort id give it a kane drop me c20let in the weekend hopfully .

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
I dont think you're safe to have on the road. A bigger engine? That will just make you worse.

I hope you don't ever have a crash where someone else gets hurt.

·
Registered
390 Posts
innit!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
hit the inside curb and took off like a plane lol on biscuit rims till mine gets referbed lol my cars being compleatly gutted so i fort id give it a kane drop me c20let in the weekend hopfully .
If that's what your like with a 1.4, god help you with a 2.0 turbo :driver: :shocked:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Still for a free KFC :shocked:
All I can is if you new how they were made ;)

But yer dont be putting the c20let in for a while. You need to calm down a bit first.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
All i can say is, its not big and its not clever, you really need to grow up, ok if you do it on the track, but not on the public road, seriously mate WTF

·
Registered
497 Posts
I personally wouldnt brag about hitting a curb and crashing your car. And if your going fast enough to be able to lift off the ground on a roundabout only god knows what speed you must have been doing. And a 2.0 turbo seems a bit much for an 18 year old, and as others have said, if you did that in a 1.4 god help you in a 2.0 turbo.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
to be fair mate it sounds like you were driving like a clart, so its your own fault, i think id struggle to roll my corsa, its too low :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
like i said b4 if someone hit me in my car while i had my kids in it i would be spending a night in the cells for my actions you better believe!!!! its not big or clever or funny and i think your a jerk!!!! cruise at 30 an let people see the nice car you have don't wreck it to prove your a man cos the day will come when some c**t like you will hit a kid and kill em cos ur too busy showing off in your car!!! that aint the actions of a man those are actions of an immature little boy who shouldn't have a license

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer they are, I mean yesterday I actually hit a rabbit, wasnt speeding no fault of my own but did make me think if that had been a kid. Just leave the messing about to a track day.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.