All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm going to use my spare for this as I am not sure if this will look ok or just totally gay. I'm going to clean it up spray it matte black then spray a line green line( maybe 1 or 2 cm thick) around the band. This will match my tow hook pic below. What y'all think. Kinda neat or totally wack ass stupid fugly. I will post a photo of the wheel tomorrow when it's painted. Good thing is I can always spray over the green with matte black if its gay

This of course won't be permanent as alloys are planned. Just kinda bored and they are gonna be cleaned up anyway to matte black

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly I don't like it so think. Also keep in mind that my car will be all black. Not a blue and black mix. The plan ultimately is bronze lip wheels. This is just something to play with in the mean time

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would but I'm painting the spare today so I won't bother. Thinking about painting the inside all lime green for the **** of it lol

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I like the idea and it would look cool, You can get green strips for the alloys on ebay which are basically a sticker, so you paint fully gloss black and apply around the edge this strip of lime green or something.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finished. I dunno about it though looks kinda gay. Might just stick with all black

It's not the best job in the world was quick

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Problem with any coloured lip on any wheel is it makes the wheels look smaller.

ps - Your missus likes my lips on her rim

xxx

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea and the tire looks so freaking big. If it was a 50 and not a 70 sidewall might look better. Ill toss it on and take a shot

1 - 20 of 23 Posts