All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just a quick question regarding the drivers side rear panel on a 3 door corsa.

I have a dent which ive ispon'd, rubbed down and resprayed myself. I'm not completely happy with it, just wondered if anyone knew roughly how much it would cost to respray that back panel professionally?

Thanks.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
£100 - £200

·
Registered
4 Posts
the shop i work for, base price is 100 a panel, obviously if it still needs prep the price goes up, best bet ring round your area and get as many quotes as possible, but remember you get what you pay for

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obviouslly I don't want to spend too much as its a 10 year old car. I can do the prep myself, will have another go with the sander + put another coat of primer on ready. It's the lacquer that I can't do...

As it stands now:

There are more images on my project thread. Just wanted to know if its viable really.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
tbh that looks more like the actual paint, looks like you've gone closer in some parts than others, leaving a darker shade, may just be the pictures though, well i'm getting rust treated on my bonnet and door, so that the whole bonnet sprayed, half the door and rust treatment and bumpstrips, door handles and boot lock colour coded and thats costing me £200

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.