All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, these are the parts that are sat in my bedroom and I need to get rid of to make way for coilies :thumbs_up: Prices are negotiable and all parts from a corsa b :)

Opel Horn Push: Good condition, very rare item (never seen another one) £15 posted

GSi 3 Spoke steering wheel: Has a hole in the leather in the top, a cover would cover it £5 plus postage.

Rev counter clocks: Came out of my 1.0, 103110 miles showing, changing because of white dials (electronic) £25 posted.

Non-rev counter clocks: out of a 1.4 8v , 52763 miles showing (electronic) £20 posted

Non-rev counter clocks: out of a 1.0 12v , 57663 miles showing (electronic) £20 posted

Non-rev counter clocks: out of a 1.4 8v , 33077 miles showing (non-electronic) £20 posted

Chrome battery cover: fair condition, a few surface scratches, looks good in the bay £15 posted

CDR500: good working order, MFD works, no code needed but can find it out if necesary, plugs straight in no messing push it in turn on and it work £35 posted

BRAND NEW genuine GM headlight protectors, I paid £45 for these about 2 months back still in the original packing £35 posted

BRAND NEW GM x10xe spark plug cover, in original packing £12 posted

Cavalier GLS centre caps, one has a large scuff that couls be sanded out, will need painting £15 posted

I may update as I find more, enjoy :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Opel Horn Push: Good condition, very rare item (never seen another one) £15 posted
are you taking the piss?

I'd imagine they are on every opel corsa b steering wheel :shocked: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
629 Posts
are you taking the piss?

thats what i was thinking, sure i seen them on a project thread the other day the guy was from italy and he changed every opel badge for vauxhall.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you taking the piss?

No i've actually never seen another one :shocked: i'd imagine they would be quite rare in england as they are about £25 at vaux :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for this stuff sensible offers will be taken

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another bump, offers on anything, need this gone!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They just push on mate, top and bottom :) held on by the tab of plastic at the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts