All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woooooooo i just passed my driving test !!! waiting for my mum to come back so i can insure my car :D!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks :) i washed my car ready to go ! lol ust hope my mum hurrys back lol need to drive it now

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well done. I'd say that the test is definitely harder than when I took mine. My daughter passed her theory last week so she was well pleased that she is on the way to her test date.

Incidentally, talking about insurance, I found out that I could get her insured as a 17 YO learner to drive my Pajero for about £450 as well through Quinn Direct, but I doubt i'll go for it yet (2.5 tonne car with no ABS and 15mpg is a bit off putting till she can afford to put in her own fuel ;) )

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
dear god... a woman in charge of a 2.5 tonne car..... im scared just thinking about it!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
isit

im from bath lol and im paying 2100 for insurance coz im paying monthly lol well i will be anyways

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm paying £325 3pf&t for my daughters 1.7 diesel Corsa B through Quinn Direct with her and my O/H as named drivers. I asked them if her passing the driving test would make much difference, and they said it wouldn't. Age is everything, and counts more than experience from their point of view.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
corsa

yes i do lol the stress of passing is over! oh and the car is jus t a 1.4 8 v corsa poweflow exhaust de cat should be as much as it is but its coz im only 17 and im guna be paying monthly so its all good got a new job so i could have just waited a month to get the full on 1 payment but i dont wanna wait i wanna be out on the streets now ! :D lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive had hundreds but i want to pay monthly and at 17 u cant get credit so i have to go to a compay which will let me pay monthly so its a bit dearer lol my quote for a 1 off payment was about 900 pound lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Did you shop around? when i first insured my car, there was a £3800 difference between the insurers lol. I paid £1200 for my first year, i now pay £700.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts