All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just to say i passed my test yesterday, first time with 5 minors :D soo chuffed lol. anyone know any good insurance companies? cheers :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Yeah, shop around. Don't just use the ones on the sites like Gocompare or MoneySuperMarket, they seem cheap ish, but they don't give proper price. Mine was £881 to start with, then it went upto £1200 ish after all the interest and tax and stuff.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Well Done!!!!

xx

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Congrats!

Great feeling, huh?

As for insurance, ignore the price comparison sites. The cheapest they would give me as a new driver was £2100, whereas direct line quoted me under £1400, so was OK with that.

PS: Now you can start learning to drive!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yer i went with endsleigh after, got bored of ringing up and that, so just went for the cheapest so far. got £1150 third party fire and theft, bcos its only a cheap car so wasn't really worried about fully comp.

my dad keeps telling me that "now you start learning lol" he is right cos you are on your own like. cheers for all the replies :thumbs_up: :D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
my dad keeps telling me that "now you start learning lol" he is right cos you are on your own like. cheers for all the replies :thumbs_up: :D
Yups, everything you learnt on your lessons.... Gone, goes straight out the window now. You learn to drive the way you feel most comfortable with driving. I drive with seat back, but still sat up, one hand on steering wheel and 1 on gear knob. I would of failed if i drove like that, but i feel comfortable driving like that.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I also have a bad habit of going out of gear while i go down a hill or coming to a stop.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.