All Corsa Forum banner

passed my test

2K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  cool corsa 
#1 ·
just to say i passed my test yesterday, first time with 5 minors :D soo chuffed lol. anyone know any good insurance companies? cheers :thumbs_up:

#4 ·
Yeah, shop around. Don't just use the ones on the sites like Gocompare or MoneySuperMarket, they seem cheap ish, but they don't give proper price. Mine was £881 to start with, then it went upto £1200 ish after all the interest and tax and stuff.

#14 ·
yer i went with endsleigh after, got bored of ringing up and that, so just went for the cheapest so far. got £1150 third party fire and theft, bcos its only a cheap car so wasn't really worried about fully comp.

my dad keeps telling me that "now you start learning lol" he is right cos you are on your own like. cheers for all the replies :thumbs_up: :D

#15 ·
my dad keeps telling me that "now you start learning lol" he is right cos you are on your own like. cheers for all the replies :thumbs_up: :D
Yups, everything you learnt on your lessons.... Gone, goes straight out the window now. You learn to drive the way you feel most comfortable with driving. I drive with seat back, but still sat up, one hand on steering wheel and 1 on gear knob. I would of failed if i drove like that, but i feel comfortable driving like that.

#27 ·
yer. been out with my mates, I'm giving them stick cos i passed first time and they all passed on their 2nd and 3rd attempts lol :p.
copper pulled me over yesterday, got me out of the car just to check my details and stuff. stupid pig lol. no offence if anyone on here is a policeman lol. :thumbs_up:

#28 ·
haha ive never been pulled over since i pass and sometimes i look like a right lil chav in it!!!

and always have the music blaring!

well done on passing mate! my parents sorted the insurance out on it since they paying whilst i aint got a job, and they went for £1699 mugs! cost the same amount as my car!

#29 ·
may have already been said, but me and most of my friends are all insured by quinn direct. cheapest we could all find.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.