All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Basically that. I start the car and it opens. I put it up and while driving it'll open again. Not at my house right now. But when I get back gonna take the card off and check out the wiring. It is quite funny and annoying lol

Edit : I think I got it sorted. Just took it apart nothing was off or anything like that but one of the wires in the connector wasn't totally straight so just straightened it out and put it all back together. Doesn't open now when I turn the car on. Ill be keeping an eye on it though. I think the switch might be going. It was pretty humorous though

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On a separate note but still window related. Does anyone know why when I lower the passenger window it will go down the whole way automatically with just one click. But the driver side I have to hold the button the whole time while the window goes down. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

·
Registered
158 Posts
might be a wire hooked up wrong way round near the motor or something daft like that. im not 100% sure due to not having electric windows in my corsa b.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You need to reset windows to get them to do
Down with one click..

Lower windows fully, keep hand on button for 5 secs AFTER its reached bottom.

Then let go

Then hold close button until up to the top AND KEEP
holding for another 5 secs.

It will
Now work

Reactions: Mibo

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Yes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts