All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a peco backbox i am selling its a large oval its a straight fit for a 1.2 SXI (B) not C , it looks near enough brand new about 2 months old .

I will get a picture of it very soon i lent it to a guy at work that tryed it on his astra but it didnt fit :p i will pop in work some time next week or later on then i take a picture for you .

It got all the parts required to fit your corsa . :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should do , but i didnt want to say it just incase it doesnt ... i do know with peco they change the backbox's from years 93-97 then 98-00 on the b's because of the standard middle section measures :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
peco are nice exhaust but not loud i have a peco bb2 cat back system on mine but i should think yours would have a nice sound an they r really good quality

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
uploading some pictures for you tomorrow picked it up from work today! give it a clean etc.

@ tse_corsa that sucks how yours isnt loud i have a stainless steel backbox and there middle section and my car sounds mint and is very loud .... why i taken this backbox off to be replaced by a small one cos it was to loud but now its even louder :s ops on my street they love me honest!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts