All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..

i've got some sparco pedals..has anyone got any idea how to fit them, i would of thought to drill holes in the pedals and bolt them on but i dont want to jump into things can someone help me out.

thanks

Tez

·
Registered
389 Posts
drill the origional metal pedals after you have taken the rubber off and bolt them on with the bolts provided

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah, thats the only way i believe, thats the way my Corsa Max Power Manual says

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yep you have to drill holes to fit them, thats what i did to mine

Take off the rubbers then Line them up where you want, make sure there is a nice decent gap between each pedal (id say bout 50mm) make sure that the clutch and gas pedal can touch the floor, mark them up with a pencil or something and drill the holes

The brake and clutch pedals on the car have a raised area in the middle so the existing rubbers dont move around, so you might have to try and cut it off or take off a bit of material off the pedal (thats what i did using a dremel tool) :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
224 Posts
most pedal sets you buy state that on the clutch and brake you attach the replacement pedals directly on top of the rubber it is only the accelerator pedal you take the rubber off. but i have had nasty experiences with that in the past i now remove the rubber completely and drill through and bolt on. (easiest way to remove the rubber is a sharp stanley knife).:thumbs_up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts