All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale I have a set of 4 14" steels to fit Peugeot/Citroen or similar. They are in decent condition, and come with good tyres (all 4mm+). They also come with all 16 bolts and hubcaps.

£50 ono picked up.

I would be willing to arrange a courier if costs are covered by buyer.

·
Registered
550 Posts
For sale I have a set of 4 14" steels to fit Peugeot/Citroen or similar. They are in decent condition, and come with good tyres (all 4mm+). They also come with all 16 bolts and hubcaps.

£50 ono picked up.

I would be willing to arrange a courier if costs are covered by buyer.
Hi there, have you got any pictures, also what age car did they come off as im looking at a fairly new car for them.

Where are you by the way???

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
They were fitted to a 106 - the pcd is 4*108 if that helps. They're currently in Pwllheli. I'm going to Liverpool later this week if that's any help, but like I said I'm happy to courier them. I've got pics of the tires I could upload later; was there a picture of anything specific that you wanted?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi
They were fitted to a 106 - the pcd is 4*108 if that helps. They're currently in Pwllheli. I'm going to Liverpool later this week if that's any help, but like I said I'm happy to courier them. I've got pics of the tires I could upload later; was there a picture of anything specific that you wanted?
Too far im afraid but thanks anyway, i was only asking as the car is coming to the end of its tyres but given the distance to get these it will probably be cheaper to get new ones.

Many thanks
Pydeeny

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much would you be willing to pay in total to get them posted?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.