V0NST3V3 had a good idea about rules for photoshop competitions. I have listed some below. If anyone can think of others post them up and then cj, josh and I can edit it all to make the full set of rules.
Photoshop Competitions will be run on a fairly regular basis as a bit of fun.
Below are the rules:
- All work must be your own.
- The use of tutorials etc is permitted.
- Do not show your work until the finals thread for that competition has been opened - this will stop people stealing your ideas
- The photoshopping must be done on the picture provided in the competition thread. You are not allowed to find the same car already done up, add a few of your own edits and then fob it off as your own work.
- When voting - you must not vote for yourself.
- The winner gets to choose the next picture for the next competition