All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like i maybe looking for an upgrade in the summer and i reeeeeeally fancy a metalic black 1.6 3door MK4 Astra

I can still keep my wheels and plate...

So can dearing or anyone put my wheels and plate on this baby pleeeas? :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
looks good, but remember the wheelks will be bigger than on dearings pic, and a different color :p

can only work with what your given tho :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aaaaw is it not possible to make them bigger and brighter? (i have no idea how)

Would a bettter pic do? does it have to be the right angle? as ive got the pics of the wheels refurbed...

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
it would make life easier with a higher res pic an better pic of the wheels, yeah need to be roughly the same angle

·
Registered
80 Posts
lol yh i no its abit late i was just looking through the photoshop section to see what would look good and i noticed this, i have just got photoshop you see and i wanted to show off my skills so anymore little probs gimme a shout!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
how could you bring this thread back. for a minute i thoguht laura was selling the astra to me and getting soemthing else :*(

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how could you bring this thread back. for a minute i thoguht laura was selling the astra to me and getting soemthing else :*(
Awwwwwww:laugh: not just yet i'm afraid :p

Ben, i showed the owner of the Astra what you did to it (belongs to a girl on clubvauxhall and i used to love it the way jcs loves mine lol) And she loved it and so did her mum :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts