All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
It was my 17th birthday yesterday and the parents 'surprised' me by moving the car I knew I had from the garage to the drive. Anyway its an arden blue V reg corsa :)
Basically my nans given me some money and I plan on modifying it a little. I've already ordered a spoiler, but was wondering if anyone on here could do me a photoshop of my car with tints, full colour code and new wheels. If you fancy changing anything else while your at it, or suggesting any mods then that would be great. Any wheels are fine, would quite like white, but I'm not that bothered.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
first things first, de badge and de bumpstrip, these are free and make a huge difference
nice base though, i love arden blue especially with white wheels

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah sounds good. I'm getting a punto wiper of a friend this week :) and then hopefully 'borrow' a heat gun from college to de-badge. Not sure about removing the bump strips though as I've seen some pretty bad results :S
Anyway spoiler should be here tomorrow so I'll put that on when I get a chance, and then I'll go from there.
Also any ideas roughly how much tints would cost to get them done professionally?
Thanks,
George

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Yeah sounds good. I'm getting a punto wiper of a friend this week :) and then hopefully 'borrow' a heat gun from college to de-badge. Not sure about removing the bump strips though as I've seen some pretty bad results :S
Anyway spoiler should be here tomorrow so I'll put that on when I get a chance, and then I'll go from there.
Also any ideas roughly how much tints would cost to get them done professionally?
Thanks,
George
about £100-£150 to get it done professionally mate

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Punto wipers been put on today, still waiting for the spoiler though! Got some mudflaps ordered aswell, hoping to spray the white logo on the back of them so that they match my car :)
Other than that not much progress, may have to change this to a project thread though if I keep this up!
Anyway thanks for the input guys :) I'm going to ring round tonight for some prices for tints and colour coding :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.