All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my silver corsa b tuesday, and picking up my spax coilover kit tomorrow, the one same as "ste" on his white corsa.

but i dont think 60mm fixed height on the back is low enough on 15s...maybe look ok on 16s.

could people please post pics up of 60/70/80/90mm etc drops (pref front and back) on 15" and 16" alloys

cheers :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the front looks a nice height, but yer the back does need to go abit lower, maybe 70mm, 80 would be to low imo.

kool 5dr tho!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else got pics of loww corsa's..

ste get some pics of your white one up, with the front at 40 and 80mm (spax coilovers) and the back with 60mm and 90mm springs..

cheers

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Here is couple of mine, would go lower but i wont be able to get into work.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol fair enough, ive got loads of speed bumps either way just to get out my estate...

my old rs turbo was around 70mm on front and 110mm on the back but exhaust scraped like a c*nt over them! realy hope my corsa wont at around 80mm all round!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
you should be alright with 80mm all round, but i suppose it depends on what size rims you have though. Slammed corsas all the way!!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i fitted my spax coilovers earlier, set at about 50mm front and fixed 60mm rear, but it doesnt seem low at all, quite abit lower than it was but compared to all my last cars its in the clouds...

so 2moro if i get chance il lower the front to around 70mm (80mm is the lowest setting) and look around for some 70/80mm springs.

but im going to see what its like 70mm front and 60mm rear is like first one some alloys...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone else got any pics of low corsas?

even with 60mm all round on some 15s or 16s....even better 70mm front and 60mm rear on some 15s or 16s

cheers

·
Registered
731 Posts
anyone else got pics of loww corsa's..

ste get some pics of your white one up, with the front at 40 and 80mm (spax coilovers) and the back with 60mm and 90mm springs..

cheers
got none with it 40 at the front and 90 rear..

got 40 front 60 rear.

60 front and rear

60 front, 90 rear

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where you get the 90 rears from? there was some 100mm springs from coilsprings on ebay not long back..

would you sell them?

got any pics with 90 rear and 80 fronts? or 60 rear and 80 fronts (as what spax say they go down to)

ta

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
want to know the above question aswell please..

you think i could go that low with cav gsi slab alloys? 195/50/15s.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
really! my wheels rub on the coilover adjuster, so i have to have it in the right place not to rub on on the lowest setting bit of a pain as it sits bit to high for my liking.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

was this with 90mm springs and engine in the back?

i want mine to sit like this without people in the back...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts