All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went up to Thruxton on Saturday and Sunday for the qualifying and raceday and to cheer on our friend racing the porsches. So here's a few of the pics we took.

The Clios were up to their usual tricks and were very entertaining if not a tad scary as there was a 4 car pile up in qualifying and then again in the race so that was stopped...

Heres are mate in his Porsche that finished 3rd to Tim Harveys 1st so mighty chuffed for him (Y)

The Touring cars qualifying and practising

Was cool to see Menu racing :)

A couple of the new Seat Leon's

A few from the Vauxhall stands

On Sunday VXRonline were kind enough to let us park with them and meet up so was nice to meet a few of them.

Anyway............Here are my pictures from Sunday:

The long line of Monaro's we were behind:

Nice Ford on the way in:

Mad helicopter doing things helicopters shouldn't:

Touring cars:

Clio's:

Porsche's:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Did i watch this on tv last night?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did i watch this on tv last night?
Yes you did Demon ;)

The monaro's are even more stunning and impressive in the flesh, i wasn't that fussed on them till we got up close. The couple we were sat behind in the convoy up to Thruxton on the Sunday were meeeean and boy did they roar :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Laura, how is the black Astra? Any news on it?
Umm yeah we have a new LEL engine for her and its all built with new stronger H rods and ready to go in...but the engine hoist needs oils so we had the weekend off and went to Thruxton :p Our next weekend of is 27th 28th so apart from going to the Beaulieu fireworks on saturday night we will be flat out getting it back on the road :D

The ecu is all programmed up with a map thats designed for all the new bits too :D very excited :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts