All Corsa Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is my lovebird Sunny. He's had a pretty hard life before I got him...he was found out in the wild on some scaffolding in the rain with all his tail feathers ripped out so it's likely a cat nearly got him, perhaps even a dog. He was then given to my missus' dad who is a pigeon fancier and I took care of him from there.

People always mention the fact that lovebirds should be paired but it's a common misconception. If they've paired already then keep them together. If not, the bird is more likely to bond to the owner. They are very territorial, you have to keep them separate from other birds eg. don't put one in an aviary unless you want to find half your birds dead in the morning! :eek:

This is my rabbit Hunny:

This is my dog Max:

This was my kitten Gizmo when she was a few weeks old:

This was her when she was a month old:

This is her now (nearly a year):

This is mummy cat Aaliyah:

I have a jack russel called bobby he was shipped over from stanraar by a bad man who had over 400 puppies aboard it was sooo cruel so here he is

and this is my mums new dog Molly who was also abused

there both lovely i also have a cat Pebbles but she wont stay still for the camera! xxx

Discussion starter · #48 ·
How can people abuse animals, its fookin terrible in my opinion, there should be the same punishment as if it were a human being! haha jack russel little ankle snappers!:p

Oh my god how funny is that ferrett???
yea they are funny - great fun to play with though and nosey little buggers - rummage through everything. Eat anything to - My girlfriend, Joanne gave him a cracker and he was running bout all over the place with it in his mouth trying to find somewhere to hide it.

Joanne wants one of her own but don't think my dad would be impressed since its his flat :laugh:

No they aint not all of them!
_K_ Found some more pics of the cat's we've had over the years.

http://www.justus3.co.uk/Photogallery/Our_cats/

_K_ should have explained, a few of the cats are related ..

Current Cats explained...

Penny (oldest)
Chocolate (Penny's son)
Benjy (Pennys Grandson)
Fi Fi
Max (Fi Fi's son)
Squidward (Fi Fi's son)
Kitti Kat (nickname posh as she's half pedigree)

Just re-homed Ruby (Fi Fi's daughter, max and squidwards sister)

Benjy's mum 'Molly' (Pennys daughter) lives 2 doors down.

Other cats that have 'passed away' over the years...

Charlie (Penny's son)
Boots (Penny's Grandson, Benjy's brother)
Patch
Megan (Patch's sister)

Think FiFi is pregnant again! Most of the cats have now been spayed or had their balls chopped off. FiFi the little whore just keeps missing out by gettin pregnant just before she's due to have the op.

Don't think i've missed any out have I _K_? Although you have forgotten to mention Lewis's Hamster 'Angel' and the 'Daisy' the rabbit? lol

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.