All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not bad for £40 mate. What are you running from it?
Not too sure yet, just looking about for any good deals right now. Defo getting some components for the front, not too sure about the rear yet, as I have 6x9's and I know if I get a sub it will mess the sound up. Although one of my mate runs a similar set up to me with Rockford 4-way 6x9's and it sounds fantastic along with a sub

·
Registered
497 Posts
It's all down to personal taste, some people don't like 6X9's and I must admit all components I have heard sound better than 6X9's. But as for the sub and 6X9's interfering with each other, I run 6X9's and a sub and they don't interfere with each other, my sub sounds the same as without the 6X9's except now I get more than just bass coming from the rear, only noticed if your in the back though lol.

All this said though, I know someone who's got some Infinity 6X9's in his Fiat Punto, and they sound amazing, I thought he had a sub, was well amazed when he said he had one in the boot but hasn't wired it up yet. Problem is he doesn't know what model they are, just that they are 2 years old or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts