All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just fitted a piperx induction kit but its been causing my car to conk out any ideas ow i can keep the induction kit on n stop my car conkin out any ideas????
cheers

·
Registered
224 Posts
hi

mine did this on my mx5 and it was due to when i was fitting it. i had dislodged the sensor further up the pipework when i disconnected the airbox to connect the cone filter. check all the sensors and cabling are fully connected.

if that doesnt work try reconnecting your old airbox and see if you have the same problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive put my box bak on n is ok but on my induction kit hasnt got anything for the sensor to connect to

·
Registered
224 Posts
the tube that connects at the back of the airbox what you connected the induction kit to, approx 10" up the pipe should be a sensor, check that mate. but it is a bit odd that it works ok when you connect the original airbox.

·
Registered
26 Posts
if your original box works then you pipercross must work.. make sure that the black pipe is connected to the sensor and the other bit of the sensor is connected to the induction kit try that mate it definately shouldnt be giving you problems..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts