All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen pixel cars on the net before and always wondered how they are done but never got round to looking into it and forgot about it.
Stuart's new avatar reminded me and so I've spent the afternoon reading more about them.

For those who don't know what a pixel car is see the following few examples, basically any car can be turned into pixel cars:

I'm sure you get the drift.
Basically I'm thinking of having a go at a corsa and see what I can do. I thought I would post this as some of you may be interested.
I have uploaded a tutorial in the downloads section (for you Gold Members :thumbs_up:) which I found whilst browsing.

All images and basic info taken from http://www.pixelcarart.com/

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Well goooood iv been wondering when you could do them, lee you legend lol :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You had a go yet Clutch? I'm going to have a crack later on.
I've been wanting to do it for a few days but not had time.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to have a crack at mine first, see if I can master it, if I can I may release a basic version for people to work from.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I've started and it's bloody time consuming and difficult. I'll master it though!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Check downloads Josh. There's a tutorial there, I can also give you a link to get blueprints from aswell if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll try and do a base then, and release it for you lot.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I finally got the templates made, and I also did a good job of mine. I'll get them all uploaded when I get chance.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I started on it but got really annoyed. Then one day when I was bored I tried again, and managed to do quite well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts