All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i thought id o some pointless jobs to the car, starting this week well if it stays dry, all 4 wheels arches are being stripped of all the old underseal and redone, this i think id really like done so ive got a compressor and ill get the stuff at the weekend, after that im going to do some funky stuff, im going to strip down my coilovers and get them back to avo to get them serviced, once there back im stripping them down and painting them BRIGHT PINK lol, this should make them stick out a bit, also going to look for some funky colours for the calipers,steering knuckles and rollbar just for a change, then its all the brake lines getting replacedk, while there off ill get me wee tad of welding sorted and have the rest of the car undersealed and all water tight again, downer is the **** weather up here just now but ill start what i can in the comfort of my own bed room :p going to go colour shopping and see what other funky colours i can find lol

d

·
Registered
83 Posts
id swerve on the pink mate, paint all those things something nice like kandy gold -stands out, looks expensive and goes with basically any colour!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah i can get as much of those paints as i need but i want bright lumi pink not something like the house of colour stuff or rage items...

d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts