All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Nice to meet you and thank you for reading this post.

I've just bought a minty Vauxhall Corsa Dec '04 model and the Engine Management light comes on - Tried a petrol cleaner and have replaced the coil-pack: Electrodiagnostics reports a misfire on 4th sparkplug. I'm lucky that the trader I bought the car wants to fix the problem or at least help, but I'd appreciate some input as to where to start. I can't afford an unnecessary repair. Any ideas folks. I really like the car by the way and look forward to having it sorted! I'm by no means bad-mouthing Corsas!
Many thanks, my petrol-head friends. I am grateful if somewhat mechanically ignorant.
Thank you. Margaret H.

·
Banned
140 Posts
Check the compressions on all cylinders if No 4 is low let the dealer repair it ( it could be expensive ) if they all read ok change No 4 plug to another cylinder and see if the fault moves to the other cylinder, if it does fit new plugs

·
Registered
2 Posts
corsa 1.0l eml comes on when car starts to get warm

Help needed I have just changed the egr valve and problem his still there
whe the car gets upto around 80 degrees the eml comes on and starts to run rough when parked then the teperature runs from 0-80 degrees when it should be hot any help would be great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.