All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently me and 2 of my mates got arrested for attempted armed robbery and the C.I.D said my car was linked to the robberys :confused:

so anyway after 2 weeks gone past, i got pulled over just outside my house(infact i had just parked up to the drive, they were behind)

they did a vehicle search and said that my car had information relating to the incident

now my question is, is there a way of removing them details from the PNC as its really annoying getting pulled over by police and having to tell them it everytime

i dont really want to change cars at the moment due to my financial status and my love for my car (sarcasim detector!!)

my friends in the same situation, but the incident occured with the car before he brought it and the police wont tell him what information its regarding

·
Registered
389 Posts
my mum had the same problem with her credit card it must of been cloaned , and she supposedly bought 3grands worth of weapons in iraq haha . cars get cloaned every day especially in london

they use the plates and just drive around and get points and petrol for free buy pinching it and get the real owners banned your not alone in this .. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
my mum had the same problem with her credit card it must of been cloaned , and she supposedly bought 3grands worth of weapons in iraq haha .
ahahh funniest thing ive heard 4 ages.

just go to the police complaints commision on grounds of harasment or something ?

·
Registered
389 Posts
it was mad the CID were on to her and everything she proved it by showing her pass port and got the compensation. it happend to my gf's auntie she bought a top up card and it had been used . the owner of the garge had a scanner that could read the scratch off panel . I want one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts