All Corsa Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Basically you're driving a car which is not legal to be on the road and you are wondering if you have been caught.

Pm tactical with your registration and what you think you have done, he will check for you, don't worry he's a 'friend first, plastocop second'

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically you're driving a car which is not legal to be on the road and you are wondering if you have been caught.

Pm tactical with your registration and what you think you have done, he will check for you, don't worry he's a 'friend first, plastocop second'
It's a hypothetical situation.

I know driving uninsured is illegal and everyone has told me not to, but for arguments sake if I was to carry out the above scenario, could you explain what would cause the ANPR car not to pull me over?

I ask this question as a mate got caught in a similar situation and they pulled him over and took the car, so why would they NOT in some cases?

That's all :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

Tim, I thought Tactical has been banned?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
It's a hypothetical situation.

I know driving uninsured is illegal and everyone has told me not to, but for arguments sake if I was to carry out the above scenario, could you explain what would cause the ANPR car not to pull me over?

I ask this question as a mate got caught in a similar situation and they pulled him over and took the car, so why would they NOT in some cases?

That's all :)
If its hypothetical how do you know they weren't pulled over?

Tim, I thought Tactical has been banned?
He has, shame as I finally have a reason to miss him.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Hypothetical

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If its hypothetical how do you know they weren't pulled over?

He has, shame as I finally have a reason to miss him.
Because that's how the story ended, and in my story, said driver does not get pulled over.

Look, does anyone have an answer or not?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe it was broken...

And this clearly isn't hypothetical.
So by saying 'maybe it was broken' you're suggesting if said scenario happened for real then they should have pulled bob over?

Well you could argue it's not, however it's not referring to me, this happens everyday around the country, so in that respect it isn't. But in terms of it being about me, it isn't.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Hypothetically if you're driving without insurance, you're a ****. Can't put it any other way. What makes you think you shouldn't have to pay it? Can't afford it? Don't drive.

Makes my ****ing blood boil.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Hypothetically if you're driving without insurance, you're a ****. Can't put it any other way. What makes you think you shouldn't have to pay it? Can't afford it? Don't drive.

Makes my ****ing blood boil.
and people who claim whiplash etc when they have an accident at like 2mph. that pisses me off as well

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
So by saying 'maybe it was broken' you're suggesting if said scenario happened for real then they should have pulled bob over?

Well you could argue it's not, however it's not referring to me, this happens everyday around the country, so in that respect it isn't. But in terms of it being about me, it isn't.
This is ****ing stupid mate. If it was broken they wouldn't have known it wasnt insured... And as long as this is hypothertical, which it isn't, how can you say it happens all over the country daily?? You know that uninsured drivers pull out infront of ANPR police cars? How?

Pointless thread, and its clear what its purpose is.

So for the sake of sanity, I'm going to say that actually, they do know, and they are just biding their time until they set you on fire for fun.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What's with all the hate? It's just a general question in which I have inserted into a scenario to make it more interesting?

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Because that's how the story ended, and in my story, said driver does not get pulled over.

Look, does anyone have an answer or not?
Yes, but i'm confused why you'd ask us. Surely the police would be the best people?

If you ask people on a free forum for free advise, you shouldn't get annoyed when the answer isn't what you're wanting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.