All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically as a little present i want to buy my bf a porter cable for his birthday but does anyone know where i can get them from because most come from america?? any other place people know about please?? thanx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol its a polisher for cars which gets rid of all swirl marks in the paint but can only find it from america :( heres a video there a few more as well if you have a look. its really good to get paint work in a good condition

·
Registered
322 Posts
ive got one of these, got mines from the local car shop.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I see, unfortunatly due to it's abrasive nature this is no good for metalic cars!According to the bottle of T-Cut that i've got!

·
Registered
322 Posts
you dont use T-Cut with them, theres special paint treatments you use with them. but i just use mine for wax and polish.

·
Registered
322 Posts
a place called autocruisers. the sell all kinds of stuff. wasnt that expensive.

·
Registered
197 Posts
HEH I didn't say you use t-cut with it! What i meant was to get scratches and minor imperfections off you have to remove a small layer of paint. Metallic cars are laquered, this laquer is only a few microns thick. So each time you do it you loose some laquer, eventually leaving none!

·
Registered
168 Posts
heres my car being mopped for the first time, the bonnet was so rough and tatty, but a lil bit of elbow grease, now look... will carry on doing the remaining bit of the car tomorro.. Lucky i have a mate in car body repair doing it for me, so i dont mess nothing up..:thumbs_up:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts