All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys again,

got an issue basically when im going over any bumps there squeaks coming from around the engine bay and it is nothing to do with the suspension balljoints have no untoward movement neither do the track rod end bushes seem good , and it is not the shock no noises are made when pushed down on , got to add it happens also when i turn the engine off there a type of shudder / sqeauk its so emabrrassing :( it happens when the cars been driving for around 5 minutes not immeadiately which in my brain is pointing towards the gearbox mount or engine mounts as the rubber warms ?

can anyone help at all i know it will be hard for the time being with no video etc, but has anyone got these symptoms from worn engine or gearbox mounts?

thanks in advance

·
Banned
885 Posts
When I first started to read this, I was thinking A.R.B.s, but then you go on to say that you get the noise when stationary, so that's ruled out then!

It might be worth checking the exhaust system, its mountings and heat shield, it would seem more likely than engine mounting problems, they would probably be noticeable at all times.

Regards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.