1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Have you give up on the Gsi idea Geebs?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Could always go for a gsi bumper in the future if needs be.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doing the interior for now then gonna work on the exterior in a couple of months and will try and get a GSI front bumper first. Thanks for the offer though weestu :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok working on exterior now and back to looking for a Post 97 front bumper so if you got one either post in here or PM me - cheers guys :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What's your budget Steve?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can go to around the £35 but that would have to include delivery if not local. Seen bumpers go for that price which is why I have set it at that and have money waiting as I just got paid today.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Never mind, killed two birds with one stone.
Have a look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Front-and-rea...4QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Yea i've seen that - I have just messaged the guy to see if he would split and offered him £35 for front as thats all i'm wanting at the moment. Also dearing and I were looking at this yesterday and if you go to the bottom of that add just above the payment options its £12 delivery for 1 bumper so for 2 its gonna be about £24

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Somebody knows how to add up lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Somebody knows how to add up lol
HA bloody Ha :laugh: I was just adding it up for you mate save you getting the calculator out :thumbs_up: :laugh:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
:laugh:, yeah its a bit of a con that because when i first looked it was £12 then at the bottom in small writing he says its only for one! an he only has a pic of the front bumper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts