All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've bought a 2007 Corsa 1.2 as my first car in October and since then it has a very annoying issue.
While accelerating the car will start to hesitate, almost as I released the throttle. The OBD reader show error P0030, P0125 and P0130 which are all O2 sensor issues. After reading this codes the mechanic swapped out the old lambda sensors with brand new, genuine ones but this didn't solve the problem.
At this point we guessed it could be the coilpack starting to die.
Do you guys have experience with similar issues?
(BTW excuse my poor grammar, i'm from italy)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there first thing i would do is change the plugs, then possibly the crank sensor and coil pack....from Fred in Essex.

Hi all,
I've bought a 2007 Corsa 1.2 as my first car in October and since then it has a very annoying issue.
While accelerating the car will start to hesitate, almost as I released the throttle. The OBD reader show error P0030, P0125 and P0130 which are all O2 sensor issues. After reading this codes the mechanic swapped out the old lambda sensors with brand new, genuine ones but this didn't solve the problem.
At this point we guessed it could be the coilpack starting to die.
Do you guys have experience with similar issues?
(BTW excuse my poor grammar, i'm from italy)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Well yes it should do, but it might be worth looking at them, one thing occurred to me if the Lambda sensors had gone the car might have been running rich for some time and sooted the spark plugs up, so if you take them out and there black you will be on the right lines...Fred in Snowy Essex.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
If its still saying sensors are faulty you have a problem, how ever i would delete the codes and try again even disconnect the battery overnight or for an hour.....is it saying the sensor or the sensor heater?...if its the latter you could have a fuse gone....Fred.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there these might not be exactly for you car, but anything associated with the ECU and Central control unit etc fuses i would look at.....if your mechanically minded the wires on the Lambda sensors that work the heater are usually both white on the sensor, you can check the resistance of the heating element should be about say 10 ohms plus or minus a bit and check for 12 volts across ths two wired coming from the ecu side with the car running, should have 12 volts across them,.....

if all else fails make sure both the lambda sensors are plugged in properly and the wires aren't burnt through on the exhaust....new sensors can be faulty.....personally i would run through all the fuses with a circuit tester make sure there live both side....any fuse live one side and dead the other has gone.....from Fred in Essex.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.