All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes out 23rd November 2007. Its the 6th one in the series, its a racing game and its Need for Speed Pro Street

Game Summary

Need for Speed ProStreet boasts impeccable precision and impressively detailed photo-realistic graphics, effectively transporting you to the center of the action. It pushes the "Autosculpt" technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car's performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance. Need for Speed ProStreet is a true taste of raw adrenaline and racing with consequences. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. With an aggressive and skilled AI system, you become immersed in an unmatched believable race experience. Add in a revolutionary online mode that will redefine the meaning of competitive social play, and Need for Speed ProStreet is the ultimate formula for an emotionally charged street racing showdown.

Anyone else into this?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Mmmmmm think i might have to get myself a copy of this :)

easy to remember release date as well :) my girlfriends birthday :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
i dont like the new ones :(

nfsu2 was brilliant but after that it just went down hill.
my thoughts exactly. only one thing i didnt like abt nfsu2 and that was there was no damage sustained to the car :(

think the first time i played it i chose the corsa as the first car, then swapped it by accident for a 106 :eek:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my thoughts exactly. only one thing i didnt like abt nfsu2 and that was there was no damage sustained to the car :(

think the first time i played it i chose the corsa as the first car, then swapped it by accident for a 106 :eek:
There hasn't been any damage to the cars as you said corsa-hobby on all of them ok, maybe the last two (NFSMW & NFSC) had window damage but thats about it. As with this one its full on damage

apparntly

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Does look quite good, NFS Carbon was rubbish IMO, but this one looks much better, guess it also depends what console your getting it for PS2/3

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
err... very silly. lol

its halo 3 son.......

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
i know.

guy next door has already got it because of the argos tesco c*ck-up.

lucky c*nt

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ah sorry guys, think my mate is getting it as well, hes just got his new HD tv aswell so hes happy :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
nfs carbon was ****e
my fav was most wanted so im gunna try before i buy this one

on my wish list atm are
fifa 08 and sega rally

1 - 20 of 42 Posts