15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is that a joke :(

Cos i'm not laughing.

Dumb****/Seller said:
With this auction i am including a bonus, another standard 1993 Vauxhall Corsa Sri (not running) to use as a donor car if you need to use any of the bits, or you can fix it up drop a 2.0 turbo in and a kit and your away!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
And there was me thinking that was quite harsh language Lee....till i clicked the link :eek: now all i can say is what a ****ing **** heap of a ****ing motor :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, I do try to refrain but that just takes the cake.
Why would you do that?

And is it me or does it look like they chopped the engine bay out, and sat a 4.0L engine in the hole that was left?

·
Registered
393 Posts
not a bad idea, but that has to be the worst possible way ive ever seen it tried.
another example of over-extreme pimp-my-ride style 'lets cut the car into tiny little bits and weld it back together just so we can fit 22-inch rims!!! then make it centre steering so we can fit not 4, but 10 lcd screens!!! 2 of which are tv cameras so we can see past the awful bodykit!!!'
made me laugh, so i say well done to the guys that put it together for that reason alone.

·
Registered
801 Posts
What a state, don't understand why people take up these ideas and then it makes me wonder why they never finish them. Pointless car and a stupid amount of wasted money.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
id seen this before i never understood it at all, drivers seat in the middle, pedal? where will they go. one at each side of the transmission tunnel? but then if its a manual you need to find a place for the gearstick and clutch and how about driving a car that you have to have your legs wide open to drive and uncomfy cause the gearsticks up your ****ter

d

·
Registered
497 Posts
Is the front a Bugatti Veyron style bumper? :laugh: And the rear is horrendous. Although I do like the idea of a 4.0 Corsa :D And the wheels look lush in those arches, but that doesn't outweigh the bad by any means lol.

And OMG is that a huge RECTANGLE exhaust in the centre?! :laugh:

·
Registered
166 Posts
i know this one allready..

and even I don't like it

·
Registered
585 Posts
:eek:

First thing that pops into my head is why bother selling the 'ultimate unfinished project'....if it was that great surely it'd be better to finish it off then sell it.

What's that I hear.....spurs jangling?

·
Registered
40 Posts
yep totaly f**ked up corsa, well thats if you can still call it a corsa! whats the betting they realised that it was imposible and decided the sell it to some poor f**ker to get there money back! but i must admit if you did get it done it would do a pretty god 1/4 mile run lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts