All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my bonnet in matt black today as my paint hasnt been deliverd yet as it stands i rather like it with the black bonnet what do you all think ?

·
Registered
713 Posts
big no no imo.

hate cars that have a part thats not the same colour as the rest of it, looks like the parts been replaced after a dint etc and not been bothered to get it resprayed or find a matching colour, plus some people who do it on purpose to make it look from a distance like its carbon fibre, just no.

nothing looks better than having it all matching the colour of the car.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
its all down to personal preference, i like the look of a black or cf bonnet, bonnet pins would finish it off nicely and a set of depos. The bonnet also matches the bumpers.

·
Registered
713 Posts
carbon fibre bonnet yeah cant see a problem with it, only reason i said what i did was cos of the local scene round my old area (lye, stourbridge, merry hill) and mainly the chavs, went for a black bonnet to make it "look" (poorly) like it was carbon fibre and they thought it looked good, but round that area it spoke instant chav.

but hey ho, each to their own liking.

·
18,555 Posts
i used to have a red boot, stood out like a sore thumb, but i miss it now its gone and am thinking of returning it to its former red glory. I say keep it, its distiguishes your car from the rest

·
Registered
696 Posts
like cluth said, get some bonnt pins, spray them black too... i love matt black, iv got a little surprise for you all but aint got any pics yet

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
carbon fibre bonnet yeah cant see a problem with it, only reason i said what i did was cos of the local scene round my old area (lye, stourbridge, merry hill) and mainly the chavs, went for a black bonnet to make it "look" (poorly) like it was carbon fibre and they thought it looked good, but round that area it spoke instant chav.

but hey ho, each to their own liking.
Merry Hill + Stourbridge = Chav City, I've seen a few cars with black bonnets around that area when me and the missus go shopping, its a disgrace, once one gets it done its like a trend, if you do decide with the black bonnet get a proper carbon fibre one :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
to be fair, Stourbridge itself aint that bad, but Merry Hill (or Merry Hell as its called by us) is the worst place, theyve had to resort to closing the car parks off with barriers as so many people were racing along the roads and islands and having serious crashes and has been a few deaths there, all chav's needless to say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts