All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, there will be lots more bits added as time goes on. And also a lot of bits people might expect to be in here wont be, as they are prov sold already to various people. If sales like that fall through I'll update this thread with pics and details.

All Prices are excluding postage unless otherwise stated. People are welcome to come pick the bits up but I'm not delivering them or driving stupid distances for the sale.

Prefer cash on collection if collecting but if posting out then paypal is best, last option is bank transfer.

Higher resolution pics available, just ask, extra pics can be taken if needed of specific parts.

Keep in mind the entire car is being split, just because i havent taken a photo of it doesnt mean its not for sale. If you need any loom connectors, dash plastics, screws, bolts, clips, trim pieces, lights, bulbs etc etc just ask, i have everythign here from a facelift 1.6 sport, black dash etc etc...

I am open to offers on everything, but i do know what stuff sells for and wont sell for silly money just to make a sale. PM if necessary.

-------------------------

Standard rear lights, with bulb holders and bulbs (all working) - SOLD

4-spoke steering wheel airbag unit (no rips, excellent condition) - £5
Twin light interior light and sunroof surround (with handle) - £5
Brocade electric/heated mirrors, mirror glass intact (both could do with a touch up/spray if being picky about finish) - £30

Drivers side door cards, good condition, no holes, could do with a hoover, lol... - £15 (no switches (until i find where the standard ones are :\)) (Only have bottom plastic left, top fabric prov sold)

Passenger side door cards, good condition, no holes - £15 (Only have bottom plastic left, top fabric prov sold)

Boot plastics (Bit grubby but not scratched)
£5 each, deal if buying all 3 (standard speakers in them too if it matters)

3dr Door rubber seals (never leaked, great condition) - £10 a side or £15 if buy both sides
Boot rubber seal - £10

Sportex 3" outward rolled backbox. Great condition, 14months old, no rust, no dents, no sratches. Chrome tip is a bit dirty as i purposely never wash it as i dont like them shiny. Black mark is where the bumper has melted on it, will come off with a good enough wash. - SOLD

As above.

Sportex Race Tube (straight through) centre section. Excellent condition - £20 SOLD

Team HEKO Wind Deflectors. About 4months old. Mint condition. No scratches, or chips at all. Basically new but has been fitted for 4 months. - SOLD

As above SOLD

As above SOLD

Clocks surround from black dash, any and all dash pieces are available, just couldnt be arsed to take pics of everything like that... - SOLD (enquire within about other parts)

Stealth shelf. Fantastic quality, i don't know who made it originally but they need to go into business. Finish is superb. Cloth used is black (incase photos skew it). Anyone thats seen this (mark and others) will know how nice it looks - SOLD

As Above (minus speakers) SOLD

Attention to detail on stapling. SOLD

The hinge type part means it still slots into the standard hinge points that OEM shelves do, so its easy to lift up. SOLD

Vibe Slick 693's (a pair) - Bought about a year or so ago. They are fantastic 6x9's, current retail is £65. Only ever driven by the headunit, so not over worked or blown. - SOLD

If you want shelf and speakers together, can do both for SOLD

Brocade tailgate, debadged, sport spoiler, punto wiper, central locking present. Only one bit of rust (shown below) - SOLD

The rust, see above.

X16XE engine and box + ancillaries. Can sell as a package but engine has damage. Ideally want to part it out

PAS pump - £15
Alternator - £15
Aircon pump - £15
Rocker cover - £5
Inlet upper mani - £10
Inlet lower mani - £15
Standard exhaust mani - £20
Thermostat - £5
Crank sensor - £5
Passenger mount - £5
Cylinder head - £40 (headgasket done 9-10months ago)
Gearbox - £40 (think F16CR, but will double check)
Any other part available, PM me

3dr Boot fasle floor, custom one-off. This was made by me, so i know the quality is fantastic. Was made into 3 pieces for easy fitting/removal. Designed so it doesnt move whilst in the car. Fits perfectly. - £50

Another angle.

25mm MDF used, solid stuff.

Brocade bonnet, few stonechips on front lip, as pictured, and odd dent/bend in the side (pitcured). Not perfect but will do if you badly need one in this colour. - £15

Bend in the side, less noticeable when fitted but still there.

Stone chips.

22-spline driveshafts, joints and boots all in very good condition - £30

Calibra leathers (fronts only) Very good condition, less bolster wear than usual. Come complete on corsa runners. - £90 (Prov Sold)

Close up of the usual culprit (Prov Sold)

Front fog, rear fog, headlight aim, headlight switch and all 3 electric window switches. Professionally converted to RED LED's by CrazyLEDs. Less than 5 months old. Cost over £65 when bought. - SOLD. Will not split unless buyers present for all parts.

Post-97 colourcoded brocade rear bumper, with tow eye. One small white chip (in photo, just under the bumper top join, to the right of the middle) Painted by Tom at Lemass about a year and half ago-ish - £40

X16XE standard CAT. Looks battered but thats due to it being covered in oil (dropped oil and covered underside of car) - £15

As said, these prices do not include postage, if you need a full quote, post what you want and your full postcode and i'll let you know.

More to be added in the future.

Dave

*EDIT*

Corsa 1.6 sport brakes. Calipers, pads and 256mm discs. Discs and pads almost no wear, only a tiny lip in the discs, and you can see pad wear in pictures.

£35 plus postage.

Also have a 2.0 brake setup. Pads and discs are brand new, never been fitted. Ferodo pads, vented discs, ATE callipers. £45 plus postage. Can get pics if needed.

2.0 brakes is missing a pad retaining clip from one caliper. Been told corsa sport clips will fit??? Unconfirmed.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
No rear seats?

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, got standard sport rears, aswell as standard sport fronts too... Rears are in the car, frotns are in the shed. Fronts dont have subframes though as they are on the leathers, so you'd need to swap subframes to fit them.

£30 rears
£30 front

£50 bought together plus postage

dave

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Wish shelf and boot floor fit 5 door:( really are amazing quality.

Ps Aj youshoukd buy seats!!

Reactions: dragon2309

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
after 26th not a problem, but there is a guy looking at buying the backbox and centre tube already, if it fall through, you have second dibs on tube.
cheers dude, let me know whenever,obviously i will still take the depos before hand, how much would it be extra to post the race tube to Aylesbury? PM if you want

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Race tube posted? To birmingham
Would be £35 posted, but got a guy already looking at buying the whole system, and dannyboy posted before you interested in it, currently 3rd in line im afraid.

cheers dude, let me know whenever,obviously i will still take the depos before hand, how much would it be extra to post the race tube to Aylesbury? PM if you want
Race tube is £35 posted, unless you want to organise your own courier for cheaper. Whenever you wanna pay for depos, PM me and i'll get them sorted for you.

interested in wind deflectors and stealth shelf. any idea what p+p will be on them?
Wind deflectors ares possibly prov sold already, but you have second call on them. Postage on wind deflectors is nothing pretty much, lol, but the shelf, well, depends if you want the speakers with it???

dave

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Wind deflectors ares possibly prov sold already, but you have second call on them. Postage on wind deflectors is nothing pretty much, lol, but the shelf, well, depends if you want the speakers with it???

dave
ah right. cheers. and im tempted with the speakers, but moneys tight atm. do the speakers come with the wireing or would i need to get that separate? also, what would postage be for just the shelf? and shelf and speakers to ipswich.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tbh, postage would be the same on shelf and shelf with speakers, it goes in weight bands and it doesnt get to the next one.. £20 postage on it, its pretty heavy.

Speaker wire isnt supplied no, so you'd need to get that elsewhere, all mine's been chopped out.

If you dont want deflectors let me know as others are waiting for them.

dave

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
I'll have the floor at next meet or if I'm out your way Dave - doubt it'd be worth posting

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Tbh, postage would be the same on shelf and shelf with speakers, it goes in weight bands and it doesnt get to the next one.. £20 postage on it, its pretty heavy.

Speaker wire isnt supplied no, so you'd need to get that elsewhere, all mine's been chopped out.

If you dont want deflectors let me know as others are waiting for them.

dave
yeah wasnt sure if postage would go to next band or not so thought i'd ask and make sure lol. but i'll take the shelf and wind deflectors mate :) will pm you in a min for paypal details and all that

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave, I did pm you regarding the front top half's of the door cards, race tube, carpet and your gsi bumper. I'll have them all of you, just want to know when I could collect them?
Ah yes... ee this is the trouble with selling things before they are for sale. lol. You have first call on all of those things. Are you about this saturday, as im coming up to marks in the morning...

Sam - Not sure when next meet is?? But yes, floor is yours, its great.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts