All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, iv been on this forum a wile but haven't really posted much so thought it would be best to start a project thread.
I'v had the car a few months now and its really growing on me, i really didn't like it when I 1st got it though. Bought it because it was cheap and reliable.

When I first got it.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc83/ro8bieg/IMG00483-20091005-1914.jpg

Some alloys I borrowed off a mate and also stripped out interior and put buckets in.

Didn't like them wheels so picked up a set of Corsa C SXI wheels with good pirelli tyres for £50

De-wipered and ducati 748 can which soon got changed

Lowered and espace splitter

Made myself a badboy bonnet and [email protected] canned it black

Excuse the messy welding lol haven't welded for ages >_<
Found a golf ball sized hole in the bonnet so patched that.

Brows welded on and filled

Painted

Sprayed the SXI wheels Black and brakes illuminous yellow.

I bought some 13x8 split rim revolutions for my classic mini project and tried them on the corsa, im buying a euro arch kit and just need some spiggot rings so i can fit these properly.

(need a new rear bumper)

Thats it for now.. all comments welcome :)

Cheers, Robbie

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I did, I used [email protected] cans aswel, quite pleased with it really. Ill put pics up of my sound system soon aswel.

I'm stuck on whether to do my bumpers and arches gloss black or colour coded.. hmmm :/

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
yea im with coleman. i did them cc first but thought it was a bit ****, so went for gloss black, breaks up the car a bit then aswell.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Not a fan of them wheels at all, look terrible, You done a great job on the bonnet though! no craks or anything?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
awesome mate!!!

loving the exhaust, and yeah agree with above fo sho! gloss black them definately

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
yeah i agree i think they bumpers would look good matching the bonnet because if you colour coded the bumpers the bonnet would look like you just got one from the scrappy in that colour and hadnt sprayed it if you know what i mean

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the replys, yeah i think i am going to go gloss black.. its less hastle too.
Iv got a vid of the car being driven but its near pitch black at night but you can still hear the exhaust. ill upload it now.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
i got a post 97 bumper with jacking cover £20
or a pre 97 or £15

cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i got a post 97 bumper with jacking cover £20
or a pre 97 or £15

cheers
i'd have the post bumper off you but its just postage :/ i'm in blackpool.

N'd thanks :) iv got another backbox the same if anyones interested. it came as a twin but i just seperated them.

·
Banned
2,944 Posts
FINALLY... someone has had the balls to use luminous yellow somewhere! Looks good ;)

1 - 20 of 207 Posts