All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only bought the corsa as a replacement for my MK3 Astra , who had been written off in an accident a couple of month ago.
Did not like the Corsa at all in the beginning.. but did not fancy walking to work at 5am in the morning.
To make a long story short, I am growing kinda fond of her now. :eek:

This is what she looked like on the nioght I got her:

parked next to me ex car

The first changes were the wheeltrims, as alloys are out of the question from a financial point a view at the moment.
Black side repeaters, Vaux badges off, front and rear replaced with the Opel badges. Can of back to black on bumpers etc. ( going to paint the black in time to come)

At the moment she looks like a spotty dog, started the good old rust removal. Looks like either I need to rebuild or get a new rear wing. :mad:

Where things go from here have to be seen, just started a new job with more cash .. so that extra money will go mostly on the car. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the colour , now i have got an idea what to do with the car i kinda like it but when I first went to see her I was like :laugh: :eek:
I suppose loosing me Astra only a couple of days before did not help matters.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok.. I am sadly no longer a Corsa owner ..at least for the time being. :mad:

On the 17th of November , Jellybean had to windows smashed in. Did replace them.
On the 17th of December, I parked her up outside me flat at 5.45pm and when i looked out the window at 9.10pm , she was gone.
Got found a day later in Rotherham ( about an hour from here), with gearbox out, propshaft out, rear lights painted green and front end damage.
So it sadly is a write off. :mad: :mad:

As i needed a car asap to get me to work and back and money was next to nothing .. I will have to put up with a Mazda 121 for the next year. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I am very sorry to hear that, mate.

Only a real shame ppl that do these things get rarly cought. :mad:

The thing that gets me the most was, I just put a new CD unit in there, present from my family in germany. Who I hardly ever see. :(
some kids put my windscreen thru in early hours of the mornin and pissed on my bonnet. i heard them so me and my went out and chased them, i hit one of them and accidently knocked him out lol.

saw him again a week later and did it again, and then told his parents hed be in hospital within a day if they didnt pay for the damage sorting........
needless to say his mum knocked on my door with 400pound cash later that evening haha

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
You're lucky that wasn't the old bill at your door
yea lol..

that sucks jellybean...

my bro's car was stolen last year on christmas eve.. spent half of christmas day on the phone to the police.

i had my moped stolen, the police chased the kids on it and arrested them but later had to let them go because they didn't have enough proof!!!!!!!

arggghhh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts