All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after 4/5years waited my dreams final got true a total bodykit :)

old photo

this pic is 3years ago.
bumper was oke but it didn't fit at all.
worst thing is,2years ago some Belgium ass did made a hole in it with as pull hook.
so it needed to be replace..

today i have got my car back:(ps. i know the care need a shower)

conclusion
did cost me 4500euro.. 3000 painting customize fitting it..
was it worth it?
no totally NOT!!... if i didn't do ICE/bodystyling and i sell the car 'll would have, at this moment totally of 13 000euro i could bought a better car.
but it was my dream for so long as student.

I'm really afraid to drive it.. the skirt is to much at the ground. i can drive it over speed bumps. but I'm really afraid of it.. i was really thing to have them remove or something.. but maybe with 17inc wheels it would help..

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
need some bigger wheels mate, also the skirts are lower then the bumpers which doesn't make much sense?

tbh you could of spend 200 euro on post97 bumpers (if you didn't have them)

then 4,300 euro on tuning an LET :laugh:

well thats just me anyway.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
It's uh, different!!

Can you have extra passengers now there is standing room on the skirts? :laugh:

Naw it looks well done at least, and i know thats the style you were looking for lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
need some bigger wheels mate, also the skirts are lower then the bumpers which doesn't make much sense?

tbh you could of spend 200 euro on post97 bumpers (if you didn't have them)

then 4,300 euro on tuning an LET :laugh:

well thats just me anyway.
yup like i said 17inc i think.. going to look at it..

well the bumpers, in the future i'm going to put some kind of under lip. but for now i need to learn driving again..

well if i did let then the price should be about 2500 euro's. but it isn't possible to do this anymore.. may car may not have more then 60% power then it already have. if i do it , it will be illegal to drive this car on the road
mm.. i could put a 1.6gsi in it i think..

It's uh, different!!

Can you have extra passengers now there is standing room on the skirts? :laugh:

Now it looks well done at least, and i know thats the style you were looking for lol
well i can have passengers max3 persons.. and the 3 must not weigh more than 64kilo's

thx for the comments :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
its a nice car, i must say i dont like the side skirts you have there are nicer ones and yea they shouldnt be lower than the bumpers they should be even with the bumpers

·
Registered
216 Posts
its lookin good, will look sweet wen u sort the bumpers and skirts out to same height, personally would of got alloys before a kit but hey thats just me. nice car tho

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
With some decent rims on that will look sweet :thumbs_up: keep it up

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a nice car, i must say i dont like the side skirts you have there are nicer ones and yea they shouldnt be lower than the bumpers they should be even with the bumpers
could give me some links what you like..

@corsa_crazy
it maybe was a better idea to do that.. :s..

comments are still welcome :D, thx in advance

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That looks nice, just have to get some bigger wheels and sort out the levels of the sideskirts compared to the front and rear bumpers. What front bumper is that?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That looks nice, just have to get some bigger wheels and sort out the levels of the sideskirts compared to the front and rear bumpers. What front bumper is that?
its a rieger bumper

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts