All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Project Smoke Grey.

So I thought I would start a project thread, so here is my little 1.2 8v Corsa premier in smoke grey.

When I got my car.

My car was like this for about a year and a half then decided to have a change, so I got ride of the body kit and this is how she stands today.

Mods so far are
Angel eyes
Smoked rear lights
Smoked repeaters
15" alloys
Tinted rear windows
Peco back box
lowered 30mm on G-max springs
Steinmetz replica side skirts
Laguna splitter
Debaged grill

Future mods are
Smaller back box
Wind deflectors
Maybe get rid of the viper strip

All comments welcome but please be nice.

·
Registered
223 Posts
bodykits are just pure gash!
only one i've ever agree'd with is a nova gsi wide arch kit
not really sure on the black stripe either maybe that should go aswell :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bodykits are just pure gash!
only one i've ever agree'd with is a nova gsi wide arch kit
not really sure on the black stripe either maybe that should go aswell :)
Well I quite like the Corsa B GSI kit, there just so expensive and hard to find complete. probably will get rid of the stripe.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Car looks much better with the bodykit removed. I don't mind the black stripe to be honest. I definitely prefer the old wheels though, and I think you desperately need to get a smaller exhaust. But everything else looks good :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
296 Posts
looks really well now, all id do is smaller back box, lower down to 50mm, and either replace the mesh on the front bumper with black slats, or spray it black, i do like the stripe though, makes it stand out, and looks to be a good job :D

also, de-wiper rear :)

and possibly look to spray b pillars black so windows look all together

but looks very nice, and clean also! if you need both wings or another spolier let me know ;)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Looks sooooo much better than before. Quite like the front bumper with the laguna splitter and mesh. Nice to see something different!

Have to agree with back box though, and I'm not keen on the alloys.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks sooooo much better than before. Quite like the front bumper with the laguna splitter and mesh. Nice to see something different!

Have to agree with back box though, and I'm not keen on the alloys.
Well I just wanted the front bumper to look different. As for the alloys I'm looking for a nice set of vauxhall ones as I'm not too keen on these ones now.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Well I just wanted the front bumper to look different. As for the alloys I'm looking for a nice set of vauxhall ones as I'm not too keen on these ones now.
Will look awesome with vauxhall alloys :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 540 Posts