All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have the stickers sorted, I have been looking at other stuff we could get made up to help advertise the forum. One forum I have been looking at does anything from stickers, keyrings and tax disc holders to tshirts, thongs (for the ladies obviously :laugh:) and hoodys.

Below are a couple of things I have looked into so far:

Feel free to discuss and suggest anything you like and we can get a list made up for things to look into for the future.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
hehe

Actually I like the idea of a t-shirt/polo shirt, maybe with just the smaller logo on the front though, not too sure about having one right across the back!

And yup its defiantly getting colder now :( was 8° when I got to my car this morning (6:30am) brrr!! Hoodies!!!!!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea the other thing I had in mind was polo shirts - black ones and white ones and then have the logo embroided on the left breast. Its a bit more expensive using embroidary so big logos are a no no so just a nice small one on front would be fine - if there is a big call for them i'll look into them further. Getting it embroided also means it would last longer than getting it printed

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Yup good call, we got some done recently for our club. basically more you order the better for price, and most places get cheaper after first order because they keep your design

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts

ahahahaha!!

we did something like this as a leaving pressie for one of the guys at my last company .... mmmmm branded thong!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have looked at keyrings but so far they all seem s**t

They have just been a bit of clear plastic with your logo or a bit of card. Also minimum orders of 500 :shocked:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just need ideas and i will get in touch with companies.

Basically for bulk orders of things you need a minimum order which can be quite large - so before i get certain things sorted i need to make sure ideas are going to sell.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
either that or you'll never need to wash your allcorsa thong again! with a stockpile of 500 of them lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
either that or you'll never need to wash your allcorsa thong again! with a stockpile of 500 of them lol
:laugh:

The thong idea is easy - i have found somewhere that does them but they are £10 each :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts