All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I did a edit of mi m8s clio. did quite alot to it and have gone ott on sum parts but i dnt think it was too bad asa final. please give ideas on what ya think.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oops sorry. just so natural to doing it i dont even realise when im doing it ya no. cheer for ideas people. it actually took me quite a while to do it. im 17 and it was like my 2nd edit on photoshop. but i think it took me longer trying different techniques out. cheers anyway

·
Registered
713 Posts
ive not even got photoshop but if i did on my second attempt at doing summat like that i bet my attempt wud look nowhere near as good as that lol

ps....wats the spec on that clio? just bein nosey n comparin it to mine lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers corsa_hobby. erm well its my mates so dont know it fully. its a rare model i got told funily enough because its the 'S' as you can see on the side so i asume it means sport. its a 1.4. TSW wheels not sure which model. pretty much bog standard engine. but intends on doing a few things. when he got it i think it was lowered by 35mm but i cant remember if he got it raised again. another nice little mod he did was put carbon fibre sheeting on his steering wheel which i was quite impressed with to be honest.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Good effort, the key to a good photoshop is take your time and be painstakingly fussy lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
i'll give it that its rare cos ive never seen an "s" variant...but its not a sport lol. the sport is the next model up from mine and mines the 1.4 "RT" and as u can see from the pic..its got colour coded bumpers and fog lights, so the sport has extra "niceties" if u get me.

looks even better now ive put my 15" multispokes on it :D

has changed the look of the steerin wheel tho, might look into doin summat like that....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts