All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondered what is the stupidist thing that you have ever been pulled for by the police. Mine is that i had just been to kfc with my ex and had a variety meal i had crumbs on my hands so i put down my window whilst he driving and shook em out of window. The police pulled us and said that we littering lol i was like what the hell i had crumbs on my hand lmao!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
how dare u litter. they prob thought u were gunna have a chicken wing in your hand or something thats all

points mean prizes for chicken wings while driving

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol so am i hehe. Just got pulled another time cos i went thru an amber light! Then they let me off then i set off and they pulled up at side of me and told me i hadn't turned my lights on lol they were laughin:eek:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got pulled over for having my lights on in daylight. I forgot about them after I came out of some ****ty dark warehouse.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nope, it was standards. I did explain how Volvos have them on all the time. Apparently he thought i had them on full beam....which I didn't.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol thats just chav having your fog's on during day n wen its not foggy

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I dont actually have my fogs on when it aint foggy, but for pics I do think it looks good.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i had modified my mx5 and just got it back after it had been retrimmed and i had the roof down and i got pulled by the boys in blue because they wanted to have a good look at the car. :eek: to be honest after they left all i could do was :laugh:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Reversing down a one way street, whilst on the phone, with no seatbelt on, with the door open, then somebody got out of my boot :laugh:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
iv only ever bin pulled 2 time once for no seat belt an the second was for no reason he just wanted to have a look over the car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've only ever been pulled once in my car, and that was when I had just started learning and I was too scared to get it out of a small gap so my brother got it out, and we swapped. But they pulled me saying he had driven it with no insurance ect ect, even though he only got it out a space and it was that or I would have probs taken the other cars with me lol! Then they started asking me questions about how much my insurance was and who with (Which I didn't have a clue!)

Been pulled quite a few times when other people driving, for example my brothers tax disk was stuck on the drivers side and they said it was illegal, saying his car was too loud, and just basic checks on the cars as police round here seem to target modified cars!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts