All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there guys long time no speak :shocked: sorry to my lack of posts in the last month or two had alot on with exams but now im sorted :thumbs_up:

Well yesterday as i was driving to work my rear numberplate came off my car so i pulled over and put it up against my back window and because i have tints you couldnt see it very wel!l so i drove on and low and behold i got stopped by a police range rover and had all the normal spot checks done and had a quick glance to make sure my front reg plate was on.

The copper was a quite reasonable he told me if he saw me with it like that again it was a fine! i was just wondering tho if he was going to give me points or a fine he would have to take my details wouldnt he? and he only had a quick look at my front and back reg and didnt note them down! he couldnt just drive off and say sort it and then give me points or a fine could he?

Just like to say a Big hello to Laura Heard you sold your corsa :eek: and a big hello to Elsey-James cant wait to see how your cars changed :D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If he said he isnt giving you a fine then he isnt going to give you one. Juts need to get it sorted though really, end of the day nice to see a copper doing there job properly but still fairly.

I know what you mean about exams like, just had one this morning.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yea well like i said to him i was on my way to work and wasnt much i could do! i sorted it when i got to work, i just get worried about the whole points thing as ive not had my licence 6months yet and id be devastated if i lost it! but at least he was fair with me and though! his attitude stunk! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well you didnt say his attitude stunk, so now he is a badger lol Anyway dont worry you wont get any points for it if he said you aint going to, or didnt take anything down just said a fine if he sees you again.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the sad thing is aswell id love to be a traffic copper but have no idea how to get into it all but i would be a very fair copper and not just pick on people with modified cars :cool:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I wouldnt actually mind been part of the traffic police, to get into you have to complete two years as a normal beat officer then apply and hope you get it really.

·
Registered
60 Posts
end of the day nice to see a copper doing there job properly but still fairly.
yeh the other week me and my bf were driving down a road which has recently had the limit changed to 30 but know one can undertand why as its a a straight open road so my bf was over the limit a police car was coming up the other way flashed us so we stopped and eh just sed "you do realise this is a 30 sir" and my bf was like yeh sorry and he just sed carry on and let us go

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
yeh the other week me and my bf were driving down a road which has recently had the limit changed to 30 but know one can undertand why as its a a straight open road so my bf was over the limit a police car was coming up the other way flashed us so we stopped and eh just sed "you do realise this is a 30 sir" and my bf was like yeh sorry and he just sed carry on and let us go
Just goes to show how everyone seems to complain but there is decent ones about and if you respect them they will respect you, just the ones who are on a power trip :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts