All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

what does everybody think to purge kits as not sure if i want to fit one or not. I have a corsa sxi in black and my plans are tinted windows, black lights, red neons, and a slight bodykit just skirts and splitter, black and chrome interior and nice sound system, not complete yet though!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
It isnt cheap and not really that impressive, personally i wouldnt bother, save you money for something else.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
no point having a purge unless youv actually got nitruos to be fair. otherwise its kinda gay lol.
and dont put neons on your corsa dude

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Think it would look a bit wierd having a purge kit on a corsa to start with, and especially if it doesnt have NOS fitted, as geebs said leave it to jap cars

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi

cheers everyone as wasnt sure, i could put nos on the car in an hour but no point for a 1.2, but thought i might put a purge kit on but i think your all right.

cheers

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Wouldnt it blow the engine if you put NOS on a 1.2 or does it depend on the jets?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Wouldnt it blow the engine if you put NOS on a 1.2 or does it depend on the jets?
yeh, i reckon bout 50 shot of nos and you will start sending valves and pistons everywhere :laugh:

If you want to be different, save up for lambo doors or something.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
yeh, i reckon bout 50 shot of nos and you will start sending valves and pistons everywhere :laugh:

If you want to be different, save up for lambo doors or something.
Go for suicide doors, think they would look better on a corsa than lambo doors IMO

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Just looks weird to me, doesnt suit the car in any way

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Now that looks the b*llocks, sod it im never gonna own a lambo so why not lol, that looks the nuts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi all

lambo doors are nice i fitted to my mx5. so easy to fit as well only problem is after a while the hinge rubbers start to go and they get a bit c??py when opening. but you can buy a new set for about 15 quid. the best bit is when people see you open them they just stand there and stare.
now you got me thinking about them might have a look on the net for prices.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
£100 ill find out the exact size of the bottle cause im not 100% and pm you asap

also have a cold fusion nos kit, full kit but bottles empty for £140

d

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no rush at the mo mate as just put tints, alloys on the car and now need a back box for my car. so if i was gonna do it would be next month mate, but very interested mate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts