1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Posted this on Corsa C but thought I may as well post on here too :eek:

New car, long gone is the 1.0

Since buying and selling a Stilo, 307 and a '98 Punto I'm back with a Corsa :) Pics below (needs a proper clean)

Plans are to anthracite some different wheels, lower it perhaps, tint windows debadge - the usual for now ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2400 with 300 for my '98 punto that had bald tyres a rotten sump an no handbrake so 2100, FSH 71K i thought that was a good deal?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well spotted mate, I'm at uni at Sheffield Hallam but occasionally come back to sunny Clifton where I've lived for about 10 years, where are you?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I really like the colour of that. Would I be right in presuming it's a pretty rare colour? Can't say I've seen one in that colour before.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where do you live in sheff then?

I've been told colours rare and unlikely another 1.8 in same colour... Basically they had some spare sri engines knocking about and had ran out of sri add ons so did the 1.8 sxi+ has aircon half leather seats tints and 25mm drop as standard. Doesn't have cruise control mirrors spoiler or alloys that sri has. Also for some reason is one tax band lower than sri but has same 0-60 and top speed (also 1mpg better combined according to autotrader)

I know it needs a clean but gotta go back and forth in this shite weather 100mile round trips so waiting til thurs :)

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Where do you live in sheff then?

I've been told colours rare and unlikely another 1.8 in same colour... Basically they had some spare sri engines knocking about and had ran out of sri add ons so did the 1.8 sxi+ has aircon half leather seats tints and 25mm drop as standard. Doesn't have cruise control mirrors spoiler or alloys that sri has. Also for some reason is one tax band lower than sri but has same 0-60 and top speed (also 1mpg better combined according to autotrader)

I know it needs a clean but gotta go back and forth in this shite weather 100mile round trips so waiting til thurs :)
im in my first year, Living at Central Quay, near kelham island. You?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Second year Ecclesall road (well just off it) what you studying?
Had the wheels photoshopped anthracite and think its definitely the route to go down just waiting for the right set of sri's or exclusivs :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
thought only sri's where 1.8s!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts