All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Will cost me nothing to get in. Need to try and look younger for once though instead of tryin to look older. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've persuaded my best mate to come with me. My dad may come as well to see the Vectras. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Seee i'm lazy... the organiser of the show emails me all this due to me organising the last 2... apparently i am one of v few girls who organises stands....Good to see girls are finally gettin recognised

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seee i'm lazy... the organiser of the show emails me all this due to me organising the last 2... apparently i am one of v few girls who organises stands....Good to see girls are finally gettin recognised
How many cars roughly can go on the stand? Do they have to be fully modded & kitted out? I wouldn't mind going on the stand, but i only have subtle mods. :) I could be one of the few girls on the stand!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last year corsa2corsa had 76 cars rangeing(sp) from a 2ltr turbo to a 1litre with subtle mods. Sometimes less is more so i wouldnt worry if i were you :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last year corsa2corsa had 76 cars rangeing(sp) from a 2ltr turbo to a 1litre with subtle mods. Sometimes less is more so i wouldnt worry if i were you :)
Can i join you all then? Can you let me know of the full details etc soon please? :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Everyones welcome to join Lyds, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah right that's cool. I was just wondering, as mine is a bit rusty in spots & i think it'd look a bit ridiculous with the other Corsas. Once it's all polished up, it looks great - we'll see :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Mine's in desperate need of a makeover and there is no chance I will be able to afford it before PVS, but I'm still taking it.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah fair enough, I'll give it a good clean & hand glaze it. Will look good as new. Mine will have to be there as I'm travelling down in it :D

·
Banned
521 Posts
ok thats me definately going, kenny is bein nice and is driving my car down for me. Ill book the hotel in the next few weeks. List of things to get done before pvs:

Renew tax
semi smooth boot
get airdam fitted an smoothed
badboy bonnet
get alloys fitted
get engine fitted
get fk headlights.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I only have 3 things to sort out, but they will cost a fair bit!

Alloys
Back Box (dad used to fit exhausts, I'm sorted!)
Arches need replacing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts