All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 537 Posts

·
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PERFORMANCE VAUXHALL 2011
11TH & 12TH JUNE​

Right, I can't believe the time has come to sort this all out again. Its that time again to get the polish out. It seems like only the other day i was making a drunken fool of myself during ring of fire :shocked: but anyway, here goes...

To those wishing to go, please read this thread slowly and take everything in! This will prevent alot of unnecessary questions, and me getting fustrated to the point where i want to open an oil tanker on a french beach ... There are 2 parts to this - those wanting to camp it up (read that how you will... JT! ) and those wanting to just turn up on Sunday Show Day

I am going to be extremely strict - if anyone fails to follow instructions... no tickets!

DEADLINE FOR TICKETS: 11TH APRIL 2011​

Tickets

This is the most important part and must be read carefully!

T&C:
1. This is simple, don't trust me with your money, dont come on our stand. simple!
2. No refunds (unless exceptional)... if you double book yourself, that's your fault.
3. I make no profit from this.

Ticket Costs:
Whole weekend: £25
Sunday only: £15
Postage: £1.50

NB - Tickets are per-person

NB 2 - I will be camping, Therefore the camping tickets will be handed out during the convoy, however you can still have them posted to you if you wish. Sunday tickets Can either be posted out to you, or i will send them out to Sam (moderator Sam), and these can be collected at the final meet point of the convoy.(location TBC).

Stand Passes:

This year i am going to organise for us to have a weekend stand, ie. we will have a show stand on the saturday and the sunday. Want to be part of the official AC stand? Then you will need a stand pass. These are FREE... BUT in order to get one you MUST purchase a ticket (doesn't matter which type).

The organisers will NOT send out more stand passes than tickets - e.g. I can't ask for 15 tickets and 18 stand passes. If you don't get a ticket through me, you ain't going on the stand - END OF.

--------------------------------------------------
----------------
How to Pay:
----------------

STEP 1
Payments must be sent as a GIFT via PayPal to samoliver22[at]hotmail.com
If you do not send it as a GIFT I will incur business fees. If this happens, I'll be beating the extra funds out of you!

STEP 2
PM me with the following -

Title - PVS'11 Details

AC Username:
Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Number:
Vehicle make, model, colour and registration:
Do you want your ticket(s) posted?:
Are you coming for the weekend, or just the sunday?:

IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE BOTH STEPS - YOU WILL NOT GET TICKETS!
--------------------------------------------------

General Stuff

On the Club Stand

1. Samo - Corsa D Black - North
2. Corsab2000 - Corsa B Sport Red - North
3. Sam - Corsa B Arden Blue - South
4. Daniel119 +1 Corsa B sport Black - South
5. CorsaEdi +1 - Corsa B Blue - North
6. Zapmole Corsa B Blue - South
7. Yeti + 2 - Corsa B Purple/Blue - South
8. Jon - Corsa C Black - North
9. Dragon2309 - Corsa B Brocade - South
10. John (Dragons' friend) - Astra VXR Arctic Ed - South
11. Corsab_chris - Corsa C Silver - North
12. Vegas - Corsa B Nautilus Blue - South
13. Rack! - Corsa B Arden Blue - South
14. 98Corsa +1 - Corsa B Satin Red - South....
15. Hoppydan & his mum - Corsa B Silver - South
16. Youngsezer - Corsa B Silver - South
17. Ryan + 1 - Corsa B Silver - South
18. AJ + 1 - Corsa B Red - South
19. Kitson - Corsa B Hard on - North
20. Gaz_m + 1 - Corsa B White
21. Krazeedude + 1 - Corsa B grey
22. Ellie - Corsa B Blue
23. 1993corsab - Corsa B Red

Camping
Sunday only

Convoys

TBC

Tickets & Passes

These will be given out at the final meet point (probably a service station) before we head off to the show, Or posted out. If you are going on the stand and have a stand pass, make sure you fix it to your windscreen so that the marshals can point you in the right direction.

For those of you who are having your tickets posted, I will be sending these out by recorded post.

Timing

Please make sure you're on time as we want to arrive as a oner. If in doubt, leave 15 minutes early!

Behaviour

Remember, you're representing this club. If you d*ck around and cause problems at the show, then you're on your own. God forbid if I catch anyone having too much fun! Organiser first, friend second. ;)

Seriously, dont show us up! On saying that, I don't think we'll have any problems :thumbs_up:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONVOYS TO BE SORTED OUT CLOSER TO THE TIME
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
279 Posts
Me four!!!:laugh: I will pay at the end of the month also, cant wait!!!:thumbs_up:

Edit:mad: stealth replys!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
early deadline aint it? i SHOULD be coming but unsure if the mrs will be or not as she may be late having the baby loud cars and a young baby = no happy mummy or baby lol but ill try my best to be there for it :)

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
I'm camping! can't wait!!

'organiser first friend second..' LOL stop trying to copy Tactical's sternness, nobody takes you seriously and you know it :p

·
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
early deadline aint it? i SHOULD be coming but unsure if the mrs will be or not as she may be late having the baby loud cars and a young baby = no happy mummy or baby lol but ill try my best to be there for it :)
Its an early deadline so we have more chance of getting a good spot. Ive given you 2 months pretty much, i think thats ample time to pay up.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Samo, me and the Mrs will probably be camping this year, More of you doing YMCA ?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i should be going just need to sort somethings ther is two of my mates who want to go how do i go about geting them tickets? from you lot or?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
As long as car is going I'll be there

·
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i should be going just need to sort somethings ther is two of my mates who want to go how do i go about geting them tickets? from you lot or?
You can just order 3 from us, rather than 1. :thumbs_up:

Just so you all know, Prices are for entry, passengers pay the same price as the driver.

1 - 20 of 537 Posts