All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so guys whos all going from good old scotland ill be taking the astra gsi with me project thread up soon :)get a little list going then we can all head down together
1.moi-astra gsi unless i change again lol
2.reidyawlboii-corsa 1.0 hopefully
3.sex-not on this but coming lol
4.gaz-m-corsa redtop
5.big andy-corsa c sri??
6.billy-corsa b sport
7.big john-astra sxi??
:thumbs_up:

ano its early but good to be organised lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Like it! Right get your name down troops should be a cracking road trip and week end I shall be camping!!

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
see you there then boys, will be camping too but i'm not from scotlnad so i'll shutup now :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ah, i see, well maybe by june my car could make it onto that stand......Hope so but i will need to see how the plans come together, with a little work i think it could be a contender!!

Watch the new project thread coming very soon.....

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
dont have to be special to be on the stand mate, anyone is welcome, check the thread from pvs last year my car looked a state lmao

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
we had an astra on the stand last year and he wasnt even a member, i'm sure it would be fine :)

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Yeah its at Santa pod. Me, Jon and Diamonds are from Newcastle, we'll convoy down with you guys if you make a stop on the way :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that would do great bud we shall stop at newcastle on the way down are you all going down the whole weekend??arrange times etc nearer the time lol about ware we can all meet

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
The proper PVS thread will be up closer to the time people :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts