All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm just wondering who i should talk to about gettin my car on the stand,i asked if my car could b on the allcorsa stand and i sent pics of my car and a spec sheet via email yesterday...woz just wondering if theres anyone else tht is organising it,person i woz dealing with hasnt got got pc access the now so im worried tht my space might hav been filled??? thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
If you purchase tickets you automatically get stand passes. Meaning you will be able to have your car on the stand.
This year we are teaming up with corsa2corsa and hopefully corsagsi so we can have a big stand together.

Speak to XxsamxX as She is the main event organiser for us and is the one sorting it out.
If you're lucky you may still have time to purchase tickets through Paypal.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry a didnt make myself 100% clear,ive already got tickets i got them through the pvs website a few weeks ago.....its just i asked if i could hav my car on the stand and woz told yes,im just tryin to get a definate answer as ive not heard back from sam or katie,,,forgot to say in previous post im not sayin anything bad against either sam or katie im just tryin 2 make sure im on so i no if i hav to make other arrangments,thnx

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Ahh right, I get you now. I'm sure Sam or Katie will help you out as soon as they come online.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers lee,just dnt wanna wait till the last minute then find out am not on,again im not sayin anything againsth the organisors

·
Registered
172 Posts
Stu PM sent!!

Thought we had already sorted this out, but all the info you need is in the PM I've just sent you!! :D x

It's a joint stand this year for allcorsa.co.uk & corsa2corsa.co.uk :D x

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
im going to be confused with all these people, i will end up talking to people from other sites thinking there from here ha ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts